The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) requires that each Workforce Development Board, in partnership with the Chief Local Elected Officials (CLEOs), develops a local plan for their respective Workforce Development Board region. As such, and in order to meet the deadline established by Missouri Office of Workforce Development, we will hold a meeting in open session via conference call for review of the Local Plan.
The call will be on Monday, February 17, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. The call-in number for our conference call is 866-906-0040; participant code 7141429#.
I realize this may be a holiday for some, but I hope you will join the hour-long call to provide input and feedback on the NW WDB PY2020 – PY2023 Local Plan. The meeting announcement is available for download below.
The plan in its entirety is available for download at the bottom of this announcement. Also available for download below are the narrative section and the newly-developed MOU/IFAs that were presented to the Board Executive Committee and CLEO Coordinating Committee.
- The call-in Number for our conference call is 866-906-0040; participant code 7141429#.
- In the plan, required responses are in red font; NW WDB responses are in blue font;
- Board and CLEOs have seen many of the attachments (there are 33 of them, most are policites);
- There is a significant amount of demographic data from Missouri Economic Research and Information Center (MERIC) that is specific to the NW region that may be of particular interest;
- If a specific section or attachment of the plan interests you, you can click on that section link in the table of contents to go directly to it;
- The NW WDB CLEO Coordinating Committee members are: Phillip Ray, Chair; Bill Walker: Ed Douglas; and Lee Sawyer
- The NW WDB Executive Committee members are: Gregg Roberts, Chair; Lea Norris, Vice-Chair; Juanita Assel, Secretary; Julia Birkeness, Treasurer; Tina Gillespie, and Betty Wymore.
- All Commissioners, Board members, and WIOA partners are invited to participate.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.Lisa Hostetler
Executive Director NW WDB/NCMC
912 Main Street
Trenton, MO 64683
660/357-6232 (direct line)